Monday, October 22, 2007

Awdal is Calling You - Mohamed Mousa

Awdal is crying, sobbing, and grieving on lack of UNITY and INACTIVITY of its people. It is lamenting on the decisions of its elders who serve on their self interests and on clan affiliation.

Awdal Cries

“AAWAY DADKEGII, MA DAADBAA QAADAY MA DUUFAAN, MA DUUMAA LAYSAY MA DAACUUN……( From Hassan Sheikh Momin ).”

Awdal Laments:

  • “You are too heavy and I can’t carry you any more….
  • My children are hungry and need to be fed and nourished…
  • I am pregnant ( with resources ) and can’t deliver to you ….
  • I would rather die with my unborn baby( Minerals ) unless my people help me in easy delivery…..
  • I would rather cease to exist and move myself from beneath you or swallow you all and go in despair with my unborn baby in my womb …., etc.”

Awdal is dying for your UNITY.


UNITY is the mother of success and it has been proved through the history of mankind. Where there is UNITY even devil has no place in it. We have one enemy and that is DISUNITY. And DISUNITY can’t survive without spices. The influence and actions of special interest groups among us is the best spices for DISUNITY to continue and to be tasteful.
They will work hard to earn their daily living and destroy us. They continue to divide us along clan and sub clan lines. They will flourish on the expenses of the innocent among us.

You all know what is happening today in Awdal:


There is a plan reached by the political parties dominated by certain clans. And that plan is to divide us and make us to fight among us for nothing so that we are crippled and remain in disarray forever. Agents are working hard to fulfill their agenda. They have already succeeded to splinter us into more sub clans and divert us from the big umbrella:. Even if those clans in the big umbrella go in different directions but united without being subdivided, it would have been a partial success. Without UNITY, individual clans will go nowhere.

UNITY is the STRENGTH in which the world today has reached to the present civilization. You all know that:

  • Unity of sand makes huge deserts through migration of sand
  • Rain drops unite to make floods and then lakes, seas, and oceans
  • Seven colors are united and make mesmerized and bewitching rainbow… Etc.
  • Unity of people makes a strong nation and protects people, land, and resources. Together you can accomplish a lot and more than what a sub clan can do.

Awdal deplores:
That you stop believing in division and subdivision and strive hard for the unity of my people… That my intellectuals and the educated among my people to reject division and advocate for UNITY…
That those among you who are the webmasters of internet websites, writers in newspapers, and in other media to reject tribalism and subclanism and not publish anything against that unity.
That you stop writing something like REER NUR, MAXAAD CASSE , Jibril Younis, etc. in the websites and newspapers. This shows that we are not yet awakened by the tornadoes yet to come…
That you for your sake, work for your peace, unity, love, and fun and not for division and more division…


In politics, Awdal questions:


Are you united in one cause and in one party or are you following the special interest groups who are working in our destruction? The present three political parties are competing for Awdal’s destruction. They are dividing us into minute sub clans with no strength and weight in politics. The winners are the special interest groups among us and the enemy number one, DISUNITY.


I want you to work hard to create and plant in me Autonomous Government in the context of Somaliland or Somalia which ever comes first or I will remain DESTITUTE forever.

I want you to unite and serve for me and for your destiny


“Please, I deplore you, to form: United We Stand and make network among yourselves and be proud at least once.” Awdal says.


“Now I am nowhere. However, I am praying for you to become the mightiest force……”. Awdal said. “ Please complete the mission I set for you.


From the writer:


I heard the call from Awdal and encourage you to listen and hear its cries with me. It suggests to us that we form “United We Stand.” But have no idea what it is. Can you help to decipher that message and contribute ideas to what the hell it is? Is it a Political Party, Organization or what…? I do not know.


AWDAL is waiting for you to answer that call .Please do not send to me but to all audiences scattered around the world through publishing your ideas and suggestions in the internet. I will meet you there…….

Mohamed MOUSA
Email: mmousa@rogers.com

Source: Harowo.com

No comments: